Home » » health and happiness

health and happiness





As we say farewell to 2014, and welcome in an activity stuffed 2015, we hear New Year Resolutions from a portion of the stars of the diversion, who are certain to sparkle on the hockey pitch amid the following 12 months.

India's commander and talisman midfielder, Dastard Singh, says: "My determination is to keep up and enhance my abilities to help me be more useful to my partners on the field. I need to make hockey, and Team India's execution specifically, considerably more agreeable to watch."

Irish goalkeeper David Harte says: "My New Year Resolution will be to keep on doing all that I conceivably can to get to the Rio Olympics with Ireland."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Amir Iqbal | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Sport's moments - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger